This policy will be applicable to those users who provide personal data to MKR through the website www.trendmakers.top, as well as to all those individuals who provide their personal data through any of the channels or means you may have used to interact with MKR. This website does not collect personal data from users without their knowledge, nor is it transferred to third parties.
All personal data provided will be treated with absolute confidentiality, in a fair and transparent way. MKR is committed to client privacy and has adopted the necessary security measures to protect the alteration, loss and mistreatment or unauthorized access of collected data. MKR employs the strictest procedures and security measures necessary to protect personal data, taking into account both the state of technology and risks attached to the nature of the data stored.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The person in charge of the processing of personal data is MARKARIDE SL, with CIF B91682963 and registered office at c/ Alhóndiga 11, C. Postal 41003, Seville. Email: email@example.com
Who is the Data Protection Delegate and what is it for?
We inform the interested party that we have a Data Protection Delegate, with whom they can contact to resolve their doubts related to the processing of their personal data, through the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What type of personal data do we process?
The personal data collected in paper or electronic form, including contracts and other documents authorized by MKR, have the following typology:
- Identification data (name, surname, email address, postal address, etc.).
- Data about your orders (products, sizes, etc.).
- Economic-financial data (credit/debit card number).
- Personal characteristics, social circumstances.
Generally, unless otherwise specified in the form or document in which the data is collected, these personal data fields will be mandatory for the purpose that is specific in each individual case. The absence of this mandatory data will bar us from attending to the request/s of the interested party. The user is responsible for the authenticity of the data communicated and must request their data be modified by the means specified below, whenever necessary to ensure correct treatment of said client’s data.
Why do we process your personal data? How long do we keep your personal data?
The personal data provided by the interested party will be processed for the following purposes:
1. Customer service and administration of information requests. When any inquiry, claim, complaint, suggestion, or any other activity related to data protection rights, via the MRK’s channels of of communication (web page, postal mail, email, telephone, social networks) is initiated the data provided in said request will be processed by our team in order to to attend the request and and provide a response. Personal data from the client's initial inquiry will be collected, stored and processed for the time necessary to determine the possible responses that may be necessary from said request.
2. Purchase of products. The personal data provided by users who purchase products will only be processed for said purpose. Providing the requested data is mandatory. If the requested data is not provided by the user, the user’s request or purchase is unable to be processed. Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the request for which they were collected and to determine the possible responses that may be necessary from said request.
3. Sending newsletters. When the user consents to receive communications, their personal data will be processed to send news, offers, products, activities, services and the latest news from MKR. The methods of sending said information will include both conventional means and electronic means (web, telephone or paper format). The personal data of the individuals interested in receiving corporate information will be kept in the system indefinitely as long as the interested party does not request it be deleted.
4. Participating in contests or campaigns run on MKR’s social networks. Individuals who provide their personal data through the social networks where MKR has a presence will be processed solely to provide the information requested and manage the contests or promotions that MKR organizes. This may include the publication of the personal data of the winners or beneficiaries (name, surname, image) on MKR’s social networks, communications channels and official profiles.
5. Organization of events. The personal data provided for the purpose of attending events will only be processed for said purpose. The personal data we request is mandatory to be eligible for participation. Failure to provide personal data will prevent the MRK team from being able to fulfill your request.Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the request for which they were collected and to determine the possible responses that may be necessary from said request.
What does the processing of your personal data allow us to do?
The personal data collected is processed by: Customer service, administration of informational inquiries and the purchase of products as related to the legitimate interest of MKR, as established in article 6.1.f) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The treatment of collected data in the following activities: Sending newsletters, organizing events and facilitating contests through social networks are in correspondence with the free consent of the interested party, as established in article 6.1.a) of the General Regulations for the Protection of Data. Consent must be expressed expressly and explicitly through the appropriate channels. This consent can be revoked at any time, requiring that the individual express revocation through the channels indicated previously in the exercise of rights.
Finally, the LSSI in Article 21.2 authorizes the service provider to send commercial communications through email using data that has been obtained lawfully. This includes, but is not limited to, sending commercial communications related to products or services of their own company, that are similar to those that were initially contracted with the client.
Do we transfer or disclose your personal data to third parties?
Your personal data may be communicated or transferred to authorities, judicial bodies and public bodies, to the extent that such communication is mandatory or necessary, to comply with a required legal obligation.
Your data may be transferred on certain occasions to service providers and third parties when necessary for the management and execution of a procedure that requires the participation of an additional provider.
MKR does not and does not intend to make international data transfers to third parties. In the event that this is done, transfers would be carried out in compliance with the legal provisions, recommendations and instructions for these processes as established by the current regulations in force and the Supervisory Authority.
What rights do I have in relation to my personal data?
In accordance with current Data Protection regulations, we inform the interested party that they have the following rights:
- Right of access. This includes the right to contact the Data Controller to know if your data is being processed and for what purpose, as well as to request a copy of said data.
- Right to data modification. This includes the right to modify inaccurate or incomplete personal data without a delay from the Data Controller.
- Right of deletion. This includes the right to request the deletion of your personal data in the following cases:
- Data is not necessary for the purpose for which they were obtained.
- It is based on consent.
- You have exercised your right of opposition.
- The data has been processed illegally.
- The data must be deleted due to a legal obligation.
- That they have been obtained in relation to the offer of information society services.
- Right of opposition. This includes the right of the interested party to object the controller from performing any of the following processing:
- When it is based on legitimate interest or public interest, including profiling.
- When it is intended for direct marketing.
- Right to limit the processing of personal data. Consists of the right to request the limitation of personal data processing and limiting the conservation of the data for another purpose.
- Right not to be subject to automated decisions. This right is intended to ensure that you are not subject to a decision based solely on the processing of your data, including profiling, which produces legal effects on you or similarly significantly affects you.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability of your data, data limitation, opposition to data processing and the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, when appropriate, at the following email address: email@example.com. Likewise, the interested party may exercise their rights as affected, in the terms provided for by the regulations, as well as submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).