- We offer free returns within the European Economic Area. To request a return we use a home pickup service that you can access at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you prefer, you can also return your order physically in our stores.
- To make a return, please communicate it previously at email@example.com indicating the order number.
- Clients have 30 calendar days from the date you receive the order to make a return. Returns will not be accepted beyond that period.
- Returns will only be accepted within the same country the order was shipped.
- Quality is our priority. Therefore, only items that are in perfect condition, unused, with untampered labels and in original packaging will be accepted as a valid return.
- Footwear and accessories must be returned with the brand's original boxes and protective bags (whenever originally provided), and placed inside a protective outer shipping box.
Changes / Exchanges
- To change the size of the same item or exchange it for a different one, please return the original item and place a new order.
- We remind you that the return must be made within 14 days from the date of receipt of the order.
- Once the return is received, we will check that everything is correct to preserve the quality of our articles. Once your return is accepted, we will issue the refund to the original form of payment.
- Please note that refunds may take several days to process, depending on your bank or credit card provider. It may take a few days for the amount to appear in your account.
Items that cannot be returned
For reasons of quality and hygiene, returns of underwear, swimsuits and socks are not accepted.
- At MKR trendmakers we want our pieces to meet your expectations and the highest quality standards, so if you receive a product with some kind of defect or error, please contact us as soon as possible by sending a photo or video of the problem in question.
- Our diligent team will be in charge of processing your complaint and managing the return.
- The conditions for returning items that are damaged or with production errors are the same as in other cases: they must be defective at the time of arrival, they must not have been used or washed, and they must have all the original labels and packaging with which they were received.